The AIRR-C Communications Sub-committee is responsible for communicating activities of the AIRR-C to both the AIRR Community and the general research community.
Plans for 2022/2023 include:
- Supporting the creation of an AIRR-C adoption and sustainability strategy to be developed in collaboration with AIRR-C Exec and with input from other SC/WG members
- Improving our communication strategy and networking with industry members
- Collaborating with the Diagnostics WG, Legal and Ethics WG, and Meetings SC in organizing an event that covers AIRR+AI/ML+legal+regulatory aspects
- Continuing to:
- Organize professionally produced webinars which will be on AIRR biology, AIRR data analysis and AIRR software usage
- Support the Meeting SC in dissemination and communication for AIRR-C Meeting VII
- Continue to create an AIRR-C-related news showcase post on each WG after significant WG milestones are met
- Continue to support the AIRR Community in all communication and dissemination activities: news on the website, podcasts, tweets, etc.
Co-leaders: Susanna Marquez and Kira Neller
Members: Edel Aron, Pam Borghardt, Victor Greiff, Susanna Marquez (Co-lead), Kira Neller (Co-lead) and Simon Schafer.