The AIRR-C Communications Sub-committee is responsible for communicating activities of the AIRR-C to both the AIRR Community and the general research community.
Plans for 2021 include:
- Organization of professionally produced webinars, which will be on AIRR biology, AIRR data analysis and AIRR software usage.
- Develop a strategy for widespread adoption of AIRR-C standards (in collaboration with relevant WG’s & SC’s.
- Support the Meeting SC in the dissemination and communication for AIRR-C Meeting VI in December 2021.
- Create a news showcase post on each WG after significant WG milestones are met.
- Continue to support the AIRR-C in all communication and disseminations activities.
Co-leaders: Jean-Philippe “JP” Bürckert and Susanna Marquez
Members: Pam Borghardt, Jean-Philippe “JP” Bürckert (Co-lead), Victor Greiff, Susanna Marquez (Co-lead) and Simon Schafer.