AIRR Community Meeting VI “Exploring New Frontiers” was held in La Jolla, CA from May 17-19, 2022.
Meetings and presentations took place at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines. The meeting provided opportunities for investigators and trainees to network and to participate in AIRR Community Working Groups and Sub-committee meetings.
The meeting included:
- keynote presentations by
- Dennis Burton, Scripps Research
- Gunilla Karlsson Hedestam, Karolinska Institutet
- Shane Crotty, La Jolla Institute for Immunology
- Atul Butte, University of California, San Francisco
- scientific sessions covering the latest advancements in basic and biomedical research that involve AIRR-seq data analysis
- a special challenge session exploring how AIRR-seq data can contribute to systems immunology research
- a special challenge session focussed on integrating and sustaining AIRR-seq data repositories and analysis tools and engaging scientific societies, government agencies, and scientific journals to build and support “big data infrastructure” based upon FAIR data and Open Science principles
- student mentoring session and match-ups
- poster sessions (in-person only)
- our highly sought after software tool demonstrations and tutorials
- an industry networking reception with a “hot topics in the field” round table session (in-person only)
- a career hub
- a virtual event platform that facilitates engagement between speakers, sponsors, and delegates with structured and unstructured networking and AI powered matchmaking.
- NIH travel awards
The AIRR Community wishes to thank our meeting sponsors for their valuable contributions. If you are interested in being a sponsor at AIRR Community Meeting VII or of the Community itself, please contact us via email@example.com.
Meetings Committee: Davide Bagnara, Justin Barton, Pam Borghardt (Co-lead, Meeting Manager), Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz (Co-lead), Jamie Scott (Special Advisor), and Corey Watson.