AIRR Community Meeting VI “Exploring New Frontiers” will be held in La Jolla, CA from December 8-11, 2021.
Meetings and presentations will take place at Scripps Research and the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines. The meeting will provide opportunities for investigators and trainees to network, participate in AIRR Community Working Groups and Sub-committee meetings, and learn in workshops reviewing the immune system and AIRR-seq data generation and analysis.
This years meeting will include:
- keynote presentations by
- Dennis Burton, Scripps Research
- Gunilla Karlsson Hedestam, Karolinska Institutet
- Shane Crotty, La Jolla Institute for Immunology
- Stephen Quake, Stanford University
- scientific sessions covering the latest advancements in basic and biomedical research that involve AIRR-seq data analysis
- a special challenge session exploring how AIRR-seq data can contribute to systems immunology research
- a special challenge session focussed on integrating and sustaining AIRR-seq data repositories and analysis tools and engaging scientific societies, government agencies, and scientific journals to build and support “big data infrastructure” based upon FAIR data and Open Science principles
- virtual and in-person poster sessions
- our highly sought after software tool demonstrations and pipeline tutorials
- an industry networking reception
- a virtual event platform that facilitates engagement between speakers, sponsors, and delegates with structured and unstructured networking and AI powered matchmaking.
Registration will open in September 2021.
Check out the preliminary Agenda at a glance.
Go to the interactive map for local accommodation and travel information.
The AIRR Community wishes to thank our meeting sponsors for their valuable contributions. If you are interested in sponsoring a future AIRR Community meetings please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meetings Committee: Davide Bagnara, Justin Barton, Pam Borghardt (Co-lead, Meeting Manager), Jean-Philippe Bürckert (Co-lead), Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz, Ramit Mehr, Jamie Scott (Meeting Plan Advisor), and Corey Watson
Past AIRR meetings
You can find information, videos and agendas of the past meetings here: Information on past AIRR meetings