AIRR Community Meeting VI “Exploring New Frontiers” will be held in La Jolla, CA from May 16-19, 2022.
Meetings and presentations will take place at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines. The meeting will provide opportunities for investigators and trainees to network, participate in AIRR Community Working Groups and Sub-committee meetings, and learn in workshops reviewing the immune system and AIRR-seq data generation and analysis.
The meeting will include:
- keynote presentations by
- Dennis Burton, Scripps Research
- Gunilla Karlsson Hedestam, Karolinska Institutet
- Shane Crotty, La Jolla Institute for Immunology
- Atul Butte, University of California, San Francisco
- scientific sessions covering the latest advancements in basic and biomedical research that involve AIRR-seq data analysis
- a special challenge session exploring how AIRR-seq data can contribute to systems immunology research
- a special challenge session focussed on integrating and sustaining AIRR-seq data repositories and analysis tools and engaging scientific societies, government agencies, and scientific journals to build and support “big data infrastructure” based upon FAIR data and Open Science principles
- student mentoring session and match-ups
- poster sessions
- our highly sought after software tool demonstrations and pipeline tutorials
- an industry networking reception
- a virtual event platform that facilitates engagement between speakers, sponsors, and delegates with structured and unstructured networking and AI powered matchmaking.
Tool/Software Demos and Tutorial Sessions
These sessions will be a great opportunity for you and your team to promote your tools and software. If you are interested in either giving a brief overview demonstration or a longer tutorial, please complete this form by January 25th, 2022.
Travel Award Grants for Student/Post-doc/Junior Faculty Members
The AIRR-C VI Meetings Sub-committee obtained an NIH grant to provide travel support for up to 10 early career faculty and student/post-doc trainees who are planning to attend the meeting. If you are interested in learning more about the criteria and applying for this opportunity contact email@example.com for access to the secure application form. Competition closes on February 28th, 2022.
Meeting registration will open in late January 2022.
Check out the preliminary Agenda at a glance.
Go to the interactive map for local accommodation and travel information.
The AIRR Community wishes to thank our meeting sponsors for their valuable contributions. If you are interested in being a sponsor at an AIRR Community meeting please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meetings Committee: Davide Bagnara, Justin Barton, Pam Borghardt (Co-lead, Meeting Manager), Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz (Co-lead), Jamie Scott (Special Advisor), and Corey Watson.
Past AIRR meetings
You can find information, videos and agendas of the past meetings here: Information on past AIRR meetings