AIRR Community Biological Resources Working Group Live Webinar and Symposium
- Understand key characteristics and selection criteria for immune-profiling techniques like RACE and multiplex PCR
- Systematically compare the advantages and drawbacks of nine commercial and academic TCR-seq methods
- Discuss exciting next steps for the T-cell receptor field
AIRR-seq Biological Standards and Workflows Symposium
The Biological Resources Working Group is hosting an open sysmposium on Monday, December 7th. Please join starting at 8:00 am PST (5:00 pm CEST). Contact Maggie Bostick at magnolia_bostick(at)takarabio.com for login information.
Agenda – all times are PST:
- 8:00 am Introduction – Maggie Bostick, Takara Bio
- 8:15 Methodological Analysis
- 9:00 Workflow Analysis
- Nina Luning Prak, University of Pennsylvania
- 9:30 Calibrators
- 10:30 Applications
- Frédéric Davi, Sorbonne Université & Anton Langerak, Erasmus (PDF)
- 11:00 Panel discussion
Controls and Standards Summary Table (MS Excel spreadsheet).