To promote and facilitate deposit, access, and sharing/reuse of IG and TCR AIRR-seq datasets through the creation of common repositories that enable:
- standardized queries of processed AIRR-seq data
- re-analysis of raw and processed AIRR-seq data utilizing repository analysis tools
- download of raw and processed AIRR-seq data for offline re-analysis
Plans for 2022/23 include:
- Adapting recommendations as required
- Continuing to focus on promoting and advancing the AIRR Data Commons
- Evolution of AIRR Standards and the ADC API
- Create a searchable programmatic AIRR Repository ADC registry
Co-leaders: Brian Corrie and Artur Rocha
Members: George Blanck, Felix Breden, Christian Busse, Brian Corrie (Co-lead), Scott Christley, Lindsay Cowell, Uri Hershberg, Enkelejda Miho, Marco Amaro Oliveira, Bjoern Peters, Artur Rocha (Co-lead), Areen Shtewe, Adrien Six, Ulrik Stervbo, Corey Watson.
Visit the Common Repository Working Group Project on GitHub for latest updates.
Recommendations from the Common Repository Working Group for discussion and adoption by the AIRR Community.
Visit the AIRR Standards Documentation.
- AIRR Data Commons (ADC)
- ADC API
- ADC Registry