To promote and facilitate deposit, access, and sharing/reuse of IG and TCR AIRR-seq datasets through the creation of common repositories that enable:
- standardized queries of processed AIRR-seq data
- re-analysis of raw and processed AIRR-seq data utilizing repository analysis tools
- download of raw and processed AIRR-seq data for offline re-analysis
Goals for 2022-2024
- Adapting recommendations as required
- Continuing to focus on promoting and advancing the AIRR Data Commons
- Evolution of AIRR Standards and the ADC API
- Create a searchable programmatic AIRR Repository ADC registry
- Visit the Common Repository Working Group Project on GitHub for latest updates.
- Recommendations from the Common Repository Working Group for discussion and adoption by the AIRR Community.
- Visit the AIRR Standards Documentation.
Co-leaders: Brian Corrie and Artur Rocha
Members: George Blanck, Felix Breden, Christian Busse, Brian Corrie (Co-lead), Scott Christley, Lindsay Cowell, Uri Hershberg, Enkelejda Miho, Marco Amaro Oliveira, Bjoern Peters, Artur Rocha (Co-lead), Areen Shtewe, Adrien Six, Ulrik Stervbo, Corey Watson.