To promote and facilitate deposit, access, and sharing/reuse of IG and TCR AIRR-seq datasets through the creation of common repositories that enable:
- Standardized queries of processed AIRR-seq data
- Re-analysis of raw and processed AIRR-seq data utilizing repository analysis tools
- Download of raw and processed AIRR-seq data for offline re-analysis
Plans for 2019/2020 include:
- Maintaining and adapt CRWG recommendations
- Furthering the development of the AIRR Data Commons query API
- Publish a manuscript on the AIRR Data Commons query API
- Develop a registry for making AIRR Data Commons repositories findable
- Continue to work on AIRR Ontology through a sub-working group
Co-leaders: Brian Corrie and Lindsay Cowell
Members: Meredith Ashby, George Blanck, Felix Breden, Richard Bruskiewich, Tania Bubela, Syed Ahmad Chan Bukhari, Brian Corrie (Co-lead), Scott Christley, Lindsay Cowell (Co-lead), John Harting, David Klatzmann, Uri Laserson, Nishanth Marthandan, Bjoern Peters, Artur Rocha, Adrien Six, Adrian Thorogood, Eric Waltari, Corey Watson, and Yariv Wine.
Visit the Common Repository Working Group Project on GitHub for latest updates.
Recommendations from the Common Repository Working Group for discussion and adoption by the AIRR Community.
To open an account on GitHub go to https://github.com/and follow the directions.