The Antibody Society has partnered with numerous conference organizers, including Informa Connect, Cambridge Healthtech Institute, Hanson Wade, and Terrapinn, to ensure our members receive substantial discounts on meeting registration fees. As a courtesy, we also list meetings held by non-profit organizations, such as Gordon Research Conferences and KeyStone Symposia.
We have also partnered with Schrödinger, and are pleased to offer 10% discounts to our members for their online course, Introduction to Computational Antibody Engineering.
Schrödinger’s online course, Introduction to Computational Antibody Engineering, will show how industry-leading computational molecular modeling solutions are used to aid in antibody discovery and design and how to incorporate these computational approaches into your research project. This course will also provide a chance to work hands-on with Schrödinger’s BioLuminate software.
Upcoming 2023 Session Dates:
To be announced
The Antibody Society members save 10% off your booking – contact email@example.com for the discount code. With no discount, the course fee is $475 for non-student users and $350 for student users.
Join us in San Diego for the next Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics meeting!
Dive into brand new topic streams in 2022 that will cover key areas in industry:
- Antibody engineering, libraries and selection (including HTS)
- Machine learning/artificial intelligence in antibody discovery and engineering
- Fc-engineering & other (non IgG1/IgG4) subclasses
- Antibody-drug conjugates
- Advancing antibody therapeutics in immuno-oncology
- Tumor microenvironment (including immunocytokines)
- Novel/difficult targets for antibody therapeutics (e.g. MHCp, GPRC, glycans)
- How to develop an antibody-based drug: from discovery to IND?
- Adaptive immune receptor repertoire data processing, annotation and interpretation
- Antibodies in non-cancer (Autoimmune, neurological and other diseases)
- Functional Screening Integrated Into Initial Antibody Discovery
- Antibody-drug conjugates, toxins and other conjugates
- Cellular therapies: CART’s (T and NK) (non-cell engaging)
- Bispecifics / multispecifics / combinations (non-cell engaging)
- Antibodies in Infectious diseases
- T cell (including gamma/delta) and NK cell engagers
Don’t miss out! See the full agenda and learn more here.
Register here for the in-person event.
Register here for the digital event.
Secure your place today with an extra 15% discount – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
With the ever-increasing competitive nature of the ADC field, target selection is a key differentiator between having a failed or successful ADC. Being able to optimally triangulate the choice of linker-payload, target and indication is vital in developing an ADC that can have the biggest impact on patients.
As part of the World ADC Series and returning for the second year, the ADC Target Selection Summit will equip you with invaluable scientific insights to transform your ADC target selection strategies for increased efficacy, tolerability and clinical outcomes.
Make sure you’re in the room when experts in target ID/validation, cancer biology and drug discovery from across the biopharma industry provide an A-Z coverage of the key considerations that ADC developers are making when it comes to target selection.
Antibody Society members save 10% on their booking – contact email@example.com for the discount code.
PepTalk connects protein science researchers from around the globe to share case studies, unpublished data, breakthroughs, and solutions that support and enhance biotherapeutics development.
This year’s event will feature world-renowned speakers, cutting-edge technologies, and engaging networking events. Programming includes in-depth coverage of antibody discovery, protein engineering, bispecific antibodies, emerging immunotherapies, protein aggregation, cell and gene therapy, protein expression, bioproduction, and the latest developments in machine learning.