The Antibody Society has partnered with numerous conference organizers, including KNect365, Cambridge Healthtech Institute, Hanson Wade and Terrapinn, to ensure our members receive substantial discounts on meeting registration fees. As a courtesy, we also list meetings held by non-profit organizations, such as Gordon Research Conferences and KeyStone Symposia.
Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics
December 9-13, 2019, Marriott Marquis San Diego
San Diego, CA USA
Please join us for for the 2019 annual meeting of The Antibody Society, Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics! This meeting brings you the latest antibody science, technologies and partners needed to accelerate next-generation antibodies towards commercial success. Society members are responsible for designing the scientific program and act as the session Chairs. We invite you to come and network with your fellow Society members.
For over 25 years, renowned academic and industry scientists from around the world have convened to share best practices and scientific results to accelerate antibody research, discovery efforts and clinical programs. With 900+ attendees, 135+ speaker presentations and 75+ exhibitors and 135+ scientific posters focused on antibody science and technology, Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics is the global meeting place for antibody science, technology and networking.
Society members save 15% on the registration fee – contact us at email@example.com for the code!
PepTalk: The Protein Science Week
January 20-24, 2020, San Diego, CA
PepTalk is one of the largest annual gatherings of protein science researchers in the world. More than 1,300 experts from academia, biotech and pharma convene for intensive learning and networking, to discover new opportunities, apply alternative solutions, and develop promising partnerships. The programming covers a wide spectrum of applied protein sciences with emphasis on upstream R&D engineering to downstream biologics production.
Plan today to join your peers and colleagues to discover new opportunities, apply alternative solutions, and form future collaborations.
Society members save 20% on the registration fee! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the code.
The Festival of Biologics San Diego 2020
March 2-4, 2020
Loews Resort Colonardo, San Diego
The Festival of Biologics is the meeting place for the life science community to bridge the gap between academia and industry.
With three events in one, we encourage conversation so you can inspire change, champion innovation, and address complex challenges that the biologics industry is facing. Together, we’re improving patient health.
Society members save 15% on the registration fee! Contact us at email@example.com for the code.
Americas Antibody Congress
- Erica Ollmann Saphire, Professor, La Jolla Institute for Immunology
- Bruce Keyt, CSO, IGM Biosciences
- Philip Tagari, VP. Therapeutic Discovery, Amgen
- David Dornan, Senior Vice President of Research, Bolt Biotherapeutics
- Joan Shen, CEO, I-Mab Biopharma
World Immunotherapy Congress
- Andrew Allen, President and Chief Executive Officer, Gritstone Oncology
- Bob Valamehr, Vice President of Cancer Immunotherapy, Fate Therapeutics
- Ira Mellman, Vice President, Cancer Immunology, Genentech
- William Chou, Vice President, Global Commercial Disease Leader, Novartis
- Roy Baynes, Senior Vice President And Head Global Clinical Development, Chief Medical Officer,
- Merck Sharp & Dohme
World Biosimilar Congress
- Christine Simmon, Executive Director/Senior Vice President, Policy & Strategic Alliances, Biosimilars Council/Association of Accessible Medicines
- John O’Brien, Former Senior Adviser to the Secretary for Drug Pricing Reform, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Noelle Sunstrom, CEO & Founder, NeuClone
- Pam Traxel, Senior Vice President, Alliance Development and Philanthropy, American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
- Scott Liu, CEO, Shanghai Henlius
World ADC London
March 2-5, 2019, London
Celebrating its 10th year, World ADC is returning to London bigger and better than ever. Covering the A to Z of ADCs, World ADC London will continue to curate and distill the field’s latest scientific advances and lessons learned, particularly from the last 12 months. Join the likes of AstraZeneca, Sanofi and Bayer at this definitive forum to maximise the therapeutic index of your ADC pipeline.
In 2020 you will gain an unrivaled learning experience, across 4 packed days with 4 parallel tracks, including a new track on protein engineering and more on clinical, regulatory and manufacturing challenges.
As Europe’s largest gathering of ADC stakeholders, seize the opportunity to network with 320 drug developers from 160 active ADC organisations as they strive to develop the next generation of clinically impactful ADCs.
For the world-class speaker faculty and full agenda, visit www.worldadc-europe.com
Society members save 10% on the registration fee! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the code.
Immunotherapy for Infectious Diseases Conference
March 29 – April 1, 2020, Stresa, Lake Maggiore, Italy
Save the date for the Immunotherapy for Infectious Diseases conference, which brings together academia, small biotech and big pharma and regulatory bodies invested in the discovery of novel therapeutic strategies.
For more information, click here.