The AIRR-C Meetings Sub-committee is responsible for the initiation and planning of AIRR-C related meetings.
Goals for 2022-2024
Planning AIRR Community Meeting VII: Learnings and Perspectives, to be held in Porto, Portugal, in June 2024.
The meeting will include:
- Industrial/sponsor networking events
- Software and Tool Demonstrations
- Poster presentations
- Innovative talks
- Special events for students and postdocs e.g., mentoring match ups, jobs boards
Other activities include:
- Working with the AIRR Community members to host ad hoc meeting and event opportunities as they arise
- Hosting an AIRR-C satellite symposium at the annual FOCIS meeting in June 2023
- In collaboration with the Executive Sub-committee, hosting an AIRR-C forum on values regarding conflict of interest, open science, FAIR data principles, diversity, equity and inclusivity. Values statements on these topics would be developed along with their implementation within the AIRR-C.
Co-leaders: Pam Borghardt and Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz
Members: Edel Aron, Justin Barton, Pam Borghardt (Co-lead), Lorissa Corrie, Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz (Co-lead) and Corey Watson.