Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe
June 8-10, 2021
Join us for The Antibody Society’s virtual European meeting for antibody and protein therapeutic science, technology and networking! Sessions are organized and moderated by Society members.
Themed sessions include:
- COVID Antibody Treatment Successes, Failures and Models: What Have We Learned?
- New Approaches to Multispecific Antibody Treatment
- Advances in T-Cell Engaging Therapies
- Antibody Screening, Discovery and Technology
- Payloaded Antibodies and Immune-oncology – Crossroads
- Exploiting and Understanding Avidity Engineering of Antibodies
The meeting will also include 2 training courses:
- Introduction to Antibody Engineering Training Course
- Bioconjugation Strategies & Antibody-Drug Conjugates Training Course
Society members save 15% on the registration fee! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe Student/Postdoc Poster Competition.
To recognize the research activities of promising student and postdoctoral attendees of Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe, The Antibody Society sponsors a competition for members who submit posters for display at the meeting. Our judges select the best work based on originality, relevance and perceived impact on the field of antibody research and development.
This year, our judges will select one student and one postdoc winner who will each receive: 1) complimentary registration to all conference sessions; 2) an opportunity to give a short oral presentation of their work in one of the conference sessions; and 3) a lovely crystal award.