Develop a set of metadata standards (MiAIRR) for the submission of immune receptor repertoire sequencing datasets. Develop standardized file formats, schemas and data field names to represent MiAIRR metadata, annotated antibody and T cell receptor sequences, and any downstream data representations. These standards are defined in formal machine-readable specifications, allowing interoperability between software from different developers.
Plans for 2021 include:
- Finalize the current draft specifications for single-cell extensions (scXT) of the MiAIRR data standard
- Prepare and publish a manuscript describing the revised MiAIRR 1.2 standard and the finalized scXT
- Continue the “OntoVoc Team” in the current form as cross-WG activity to identify and recommend ontologies for AIRR Community standards
- Clone, Tree, and Node objects defining clonal clustering, lineage trees, and individual tree nodes, respectively
- Cell and Receptor objects defining individual cells and receptors, respectively
- Manifest schema for packaging files together
- Schema for grouping Repertoire objects
- Redesign of data and sample processing schemas
- Community outreach and schema adoption
- Refine existing standards, tools, and documentation
- Enable other working groups
- Develop new standards
Co-leaders: Christian Busse, Scott Christley and Jason Vander Heiden
Visit the AIRR Standards Documentation.