To make it easy to do rigorous analysis of AIRR-seq data.
We have defined a standard for AIRR-Seq software tools. We will promote this over the next year, as a way of encouraging inter-operation and adoption of AIRR standard protocols by providing community support and publicity to compliant tools. We have also started work (in collaboration with the Germline Database Working Group) on an initiative to assess the biological credibility of an AIRR-Seq repertoire, and to identify common technical errors that can occur during its preparation, which can be heard to spot from read quality annotations and other technical measures commonly available today.
- Completion of RepCred
- Alignment of benchmarking and gold-standards dataset with PrecisionFDA activities
- Surveying our AIRR-C membership for key focus areas (particular emphasis on industry needs)
- Supporting the Communications SC industry initiative by drawing on members’ knowledge of the tools marketplace
Long-term vision and how WG products integrate with the AIRR-C mission:
The purpose of our working group is to encourage practices that enable software tools to work, and to work with one another: this dovetails with the AIRR-C mission to improve methods and standards. We aim to promote awareness of AIRR standards within the software tools community, and to provide a forum through which software tools developers can discuss and progress topics of mutual interest.
- Compliance Checklist for AIRR Software Tools
- AIRR Software WG – List of Tools Certified as Compliant
- Gold standard datasets
Co-Leaders: William Lees and Chaim Schramm
Members: Bryan Briney, Brian Corrie, Noah Yann Lee, Georgina Leslie, William Lees (Co-lead) Susanna Marquez, Luke Myers, Mats Ohlin, Chaim Schramm (Co-lead), Adrian Shepherd, and Wenming Xiao.