The Executive Sub-committee provides leadership, oversees manuscript endorsements, receives reports from WG’s and other SC’s, manages votes and elections, drafts proposals regarding governance, facilitates dispute resolution, and other services to the WG’s and other SC’s.
The Executive Sub-committee comprises a Chair (Victor Greiff), a Chair-Elect (Encarnita Mariotti-Ferrandiz), a Past Chair (Lindsay Cowell), and three elected Members of the AIRR Community (Christian Busse, Nina Luning Prak and Corey Watson).
Goals for 2022/23
- Hold monthly meetings with occasional special meetings involving leadership of WGs and SCs
- Facilitate and promote the work of the AIRR-C WGs and SCs
- Contribute to outreach efforts including commercial and academic partnerships that lead to greater sharing, annotation and standardization of AIRR-seq data
- Contribute to the AIRR-C Strategic Plan
- Contribute to sustainability of AIRR-C efforts (funding, sponsors)
- Ensure community independence
- Finalize governance
- Represent the AIRR-C on the TAbS Board of Directors and Finance & Audit Committee
AIRR Community Executive Director
As the AIRR Community Executive Director, Pam Borghardt supports the AIRR Community and particularly the Executive Sub-committee ensuring governance requirements are met and communication is maintained across the Community. Pam is an active liaison between the AIRR Community and The Antibody Society and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.