The AIRR-C Meetings Sub-committee is responsible for the initiation and planning of AIRR C related the AIRR-C meetings.
Plans for 2019/2020 include:
- Planning the next AIRR Community Meeting which will be held December 9th – 12th, 2020 at Scripps Research in La Jolla, California
- Meeting title: AIRR Community V: “Exploring New Frontiers”
- Challenge Theme: Engaging/integrating with other types of “Big Immunological Data” (Systems Immunology)
- Challenge Theme: Sustaining AIRR-C initiatives in the future
- Potential topics include:
- “Anchoring” AIRR-C repositories into our institutions
- Engaging government agencies for new funding mechanisms to build and support “big data infrastructure” (e.g., IMGT)
Co-leaders: Pam Borghardt and Jamie Scott
Members: Davide Bagnara, Pam Borghardt (Co-lead), Jean-Philippe Bürckert, Ramit Mehr and Jamie Scott (Co-lead).