The Antibody Society is pleased to announce the inaugural Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe meeting will be held June 5-7, 2018, in Amsterdam!
Members of the Society serve as the Scientific Advisors and session Chairs. Please join us for:
2 Half-Day Workshops
- The Nuts and Bolts of Antibodies, moderated by Mahendra Deonarain, Ph.D., Chief Executive and Science Officer, Antikor Biopharma Ltd., United Kingdom
- CAR-T & anti-CD3-based Bispecifics, moderated by Kerry A. Chester, Ph.D., Professor of Molecular Medicine, UCL Cancer Institute, University College London, United Kingdom and David Gilham, Ph.D., Vice President of Research and Development, Celyad S.A., Belgium.
4 Keynote Presentations
- Frontiers of Immunotherapy, Clive R. Wood, Ph.D., Corporate Senior Vice President, Global Head of Discovery Research, Boehringer Ingelheim, Germany
- T cell Recognition in Human Cancer, Ton N. Schumacher, Ph.D., Professor of Immunotechnology, Leiden University and Principal Investigator, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, The Netherlands
- How Antibodies Trigger Cytotoxicity, Paul W.H.I. Parren, Ph.D., Professor, Department of Immunohematology and Blood Transfusion, Leiden University Medical Center and Sparring Biologics B.V., The Netherlands
- Microbiome and Checkpoint Inhibitors in Immuno-Oncology, Laurence Zitvogel, M.D., Ph.D., Scientific Director, Gustave Roussy Cancer Centre, France
6 Concurrent Tracks
- Intractable Targets/ Antibody Discovery Technologies
- Bioinformatics / Repertoire
- Antibody Effector Functions and Novel Formats
- Novel Antibody-based Therapeutics for Cancer & Immuno-oncology
- Antibodies Alternative Delivery/Vaccines
- New Antibody Therapeutics in Inflammatory & Infectious Diseases
The program for this exciting event can be downloaded here.
Society members receive a 15% discount on registration. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the code!