Come join The Antibody Society in our mission to help people involved or interested in antibody research and development. We seek a Marketing and Events Manager to provide expertise in promoting our brand by managing all marketing activities, including managing and promoting events and creating marketing campaigns. This is an opportunity to be a leader in an organization that aids researchers in their development of antibody therapeutics, which improve the quality of life for many. As the Marketing and Events Managers you will take charge of:
- Marketing for 2 major events annually, coordinating exhibit hall booth and in-person networking events
- TAbS brand management on social media and website
- Managing virtual events, including Symposia and webinars
- Creating targeted marketing campaigns to attract new members and sponsors
- Coordinating promotional activities with our partners
We seek a highly engaged individual! You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are passionate about the purpose and mission of The Antibody Society
- You are pro-active, propose new ideas, and have fun at work
- You enjoy learning new tasks, adapting to new situations, and engaging in collaborations
- You value the opinions and viewpoints of others and you express your own opinions
This is a full-time, fully remote position with typical working hours 9-5 PM ET zone with the ability to flex as needed to complete required tasks. The salary range for this role is $75,000 – $85,000 annually. We offer 15 days of paid time off, a total of 12 paid holidays, and a flexible and generous health reimbursement plan.
We ask that applicants have a degree in a related field and at least 3 years of related experience, including managing online webinars, virtual symposia, and marketing at in-person trade shows.
Qualified applicants interested in the position may submit a resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.