Ramit Mehr edited an issue on Systems immunology & host-pathogen interaction Current Opinion on Systems Biology to which many AIRR-C scientists have contributed. The issue encompasses eight original articles on the following topics:
- Development of adaptive immune cells and receptor repertoires from infancy to adulthood, (2) Antigen discovery tools for adaptive immune receptor repertoire research
- The adaptive immune receptor repertoire community as a model for FAIR stewardship of big immunology data
- Tools for adaptive immune receptor repertoire sequencing
- Beyond bulk single-chain sequencing: Getting at the whole receptor
- Disease susceptibility genes hidden in plain sight?
- Mining adaptive immune receptor repertoires for biological and clinical information using machine learning
- T cell repertoire sequencing as cancer’s liquid biopsy—can we decode what the immune system is coding?
Read all articles here: https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/current-opinion-in-systems-biology/vol/24/suppl/C.