The Data Representation WG is responsible for developing standardized file formats, schemas and data field names to represent MiAIRR metadata, annotated antibody and T cell receptor sequences, and any downstream data representations. These standards are defined in formal machine-readable specifications, allowing interoperability between software from different developers.
Plans for 2019/2020 include:
- Coordinating with AIRR-C WGs to specify data models, such as:
- Minimal APIs for repositories and REST resources (Common Repository WG).
- Ontology selection (Minimal Standards WG).
- Annotation formats for new germline genes (Germline Database WG).
- Coordinating with AIRR-C WGs to develop centralized documentation for AIRR-C standards at https://docs.airr-community.org.
- Ensuring all AIRR-C WGs are using mutually compatible data structures though liaisons that participate in the efforts of other relevant WGs.
- Developing representations for data and analysis provenance.
- Developing representations for clonal lineages of antibody sequences.
Co-leaders: Scott Christley and Jason Vander Heiden
Members: Felix Breden, Ahmad Chan, Brian Corrie, Scott Christley (Co-lead), Jessica Finn, Anna Fowler, Daniel Gadala-Maria, Jerome Jaglale, Steve Kleinstein, Uri Laserson, Susanna Marquez, Nishanth Marthandan, Peter Meysman, Duncan Ralph, Aaron Rosenfeld, Chaim Schramm, Corey Watson, Jason Vander Heiden (Co-lead), and Bojan Zimonja.
Visit the AIRR Standards Documentation.